Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Balm Junkie


Its my latest haul and i am a lip junkie. I absolutely love lip balms, glosses, lipsticks, stains, liners and everything else. Labello lip balms are are the recent addition to my already crazy collection. Now one benefit of having a relative living abroad is that you can ask them to ship you your favorite products minus the shipping cost. In mu case its my dad who ships me all my favorite cosmetics from abroad. This time I pestered him for Labello flavours as i am a Labello addict. And I will explain why!

The first time I tried Labello vitamin shake I knew I was addicted. It was super smooth on my lips and kept them well hydrated for long and gave a very subtle sheer shine. I absolutely loved it. Thus, began my love affair with Labello.

This time I got my Labello day and night collection. The day collection has Labello Vitamin Shake, Fruity Shine and Soft Rose. All of three of them contain SPF 10 and provides UV protection. They are perfect for everyday use. Labello Fruity Shine can also be used at night to get that perfect diva look. The night collection has Pure and Natural Milk and Honey and Chamomile and Calendula. They provide perfect pampering to lips after a long day out in a harsh environment. One can sleep with it on and its a perfect lip spa. The fragrance is lovely. Makes me wan to eat it like candy. The best part is that it comes in easy to carry and apply roll tubes which means no digging your fingers in tiny balm
cups.









The creamy, protective and extra-smooth formula has made it my mainstream favorite. Yiiee for my go to balm :)

Femme Fatale ♥

5 comments:

  1. wow this is superb and informative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... nice start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Teisha and Shiv...Its encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m not much of a lip junkie. I use Vaseline only now. I used to buy a lot during college days.

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete