Sunday 8 July 2012

Sinful indulgence: Heels

Hey all!!

Since a very long time i was looking for some formal footwear. I have plenty of blacks, greys, neon tones and other heels but, nothing seemed to go with a corporate environment. Therefore, i went shopping and as luck would be I ended up getting not just one but two super fab formal heels. One is a shade of tan and other black and both go with almost everything. What's amazing is that even after being high heeled both the pairs are extremely comfortable and pretty suitable for everyday long wear.

This is my first pair. Brownish tan in color it goes with my trousers, my dresses and even shorts...yes i paired up my formal heels with funky shorts as well :P At INR890 its a real deal.


My second fab find of the day was this classic black pair with its intricate check knit pattern. Just one look at it and in an instant i knew i had to have it. Lo, here its resting in my shoe rack after i wore and walked in them the whole day. Again, being black and so classic it goes with everything :)
 Heels just add to the personality and i just love my new pairs <3


Love Prachi xoxoxo














2 comments:

  1. wow..superb...i too want them :P good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tan pair, although I find you can really wear any type of heels and wedges if they are a neutral/dark color and you dress them up with dark tights or sheer stockings for work :)

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete